NEW DATES AND LOCATIONS COMING SOON!
Are you a person who is in recovery, loves someone in recovery or would like to know more about it?
This conference is for you.
The topics addressed aren’t just for people who want to start a group or for current group leaders, but for everyone on the recovery journey. Because recovery is a life-long process, each year we present new material and session topics to help you successfully walk the journey and go alongside others in need of help.
Join us in 2019 for the next Life Recovery Conference.
Each year we have NEW sessions, NEW topics, and NEW material!
Each year’s conference addresses questions such as:
- What is recovery and who does it help?
- Do I need recovery if I don’t struggle with addiction?
- How can I help someone with depression?
- Why has the use of opioids become an epidemic?
- Why is forgiveness essential to recovery?
- How does one overcome a victim mentality?
- What is emotional deafness?
- What does it take to start and run a Life Recovery Group?
- How can I create a recovery culture in my church?
- and much more!
Come learn how to overcome life’s greatest challenges by working through your own recovery and walk alongside others as they work through theirs. Even if you’ve attended a Life Recovery Conference in previous years, you don’t want to miss the 2019 conferences!