October 3, 2020 – Online
Everybody wants to be happy but the problem is so many of us are stuck in the struggles of life and weighed down by our past hurts and mistakes. If you want to learn how to become a happier you, join us for a day filled with wisdom and practical help as we unpack the 12 Steps To Happier.
Join us for a day of discovering the steps to a happier life.
This Year’s Topics:
- A Simple Plan To Happier
- Our Choices & Our Will
- Isolation As The Norm
- Foundations Of Character
- The Impact Of Trauma & Disappointment
- Working Your Recovery During a Pandemic
- Mental Health & The Church
- Doing The Next Right Thing
- Productive Pain
- Small Group Best Practices
- The Power of Community
- Sexual Addiction Recovery
All program materials, 12 sessions.
- PT 8am - 2pm
- MT 9am - 3pm
- CT 10am - 4pm
- ET 11am - 5pm
The workshop will be held through the use of online video conferencing. Attendees must have:
- A computer or tablet with audio and video capabilities
- An internet speed sufficient for live stream video (Please note New Life is not responsible for any technical issues with your device and no refunds will be given should your device not be able to adequately stream this workshop.)
We believe everyone can benefit from this conference. We all have struggles in life; struggles with relationships, depression, anxiety and addictions to name a few. The topics addressed aren’t just for people with alcohol or drug addictions but for anyone who wants to move from the pain and struggles of the past toward a healthy, happier future. Each year we present NEW material and session topics to help you successfully walk your recovery journey as well as go alongside others in need of help.
Due to costs we incur when you register, cancelled registration will be charged a cancellation fee of $10 per person. If you don't show, there is no refund.
To learn more about our Conference Speakers, click here.