Welcome to Life Recovery.We believe everyone can benefit from a Life Recovery experience. We all have struggles in life; struggles with addictions, food, depression, anxiety, and relationships to name a few. But we approach recovery from different angles. Some want a formal recovery meeting with a traditional recovery experience. Others want a recovery experience in a small informal group, or in an existing group they are already comfortable with at their church. And some may prefer learning about recovery at their own pace before jumping into a group or meeting experience. This is the beauty of Life Recovery. Unlike other Christian recovery approaches that mandate how and where their recovery ministry can be employed, Life Recovery brings Christian recovery to you – right where you’re at.
A life-changing curriculum for the Twelve Step journey
ADDICTIONS * FOOD * DEPRESSION * ANXIETY * RELATIONSHIPS
Unlike other Christian recovery approaches that mandate how and where a recovery ministry can be employed, Life Recovery brings Christian recovery to you – right where you are. Whether it’s a formal recovery meeting with a traditional recovery experience or a small informal group in your church or home, Life Recovery is for you!
This Life Recovery Starter Kit Includes:
- The Life Recovery Bible NLT personal size – today’s #1 selling recovery Bible
- The Life Recovery Workbook – open-ended questions designed to encourage introspection, personal growth, and self-discovery
- The Life Recovery Devotional – thirty inspiring and encouraging meditations from Scripture for each of the 12 steps
- The Life Recovery Journey – inspiring stories and Biblical wisdom
- The Life Recovery Leader’s Guide – the “how to” for recovery groups and ministry
Each resource in the kit is vital as you begin a Life Recovery personal journey, group or ministry.
The Life Recovery Leader’s Guide will help you start your recovery ministry – no matter how big or small. Step by step information about how to develop and grow a Life Recovery study, meeting or group in your community or church. This guide details which resources you need and gives you support as you begin!